By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Woocommerce product page

V

vanbrel

Hi
pls have a look at this product page, build with Elementor:

sorry: I am not allowed to post the link - so I will attach a screenshot.

it's a variable product and everything looks fine with almost all browsers - but with FF it's a mess.

Anybody any idea?
Thanks
Vanbrel

Attachments

• elementor-variable-product-FF.jpg
    elementor-variable-product-FF.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 174
E

elementor-tww

Hallo
Ich antworte mal in Deutsch :)
Auf dem Screeshot sieht man das die Spalte zu klein ist. Warum auch immer.
Hast du das Produkt selber als Template angelegt? Wenn nicht vielleicht mal ein eigenes Produkt-template anlegen. Oder ist es so vom Theme generiert?
Dann vielleicht testweise mal auf das "Hello" Theme oder ein WP Standardtheme wechseln.
Gruß
Andreas

Attachments

• spalte_artikel.jpg
    spalte_artikel.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 145
V

vanbrel

Hi#

danke für deine Antwort - es ist eine Elementor-Produktseite; allerdings ist das Problem mit einem Standard-´Theme nicht da.

GRü´ße

B

Based228

Lol, i'm happy that your problem is resolved. It would be helpfull if it was in English.... hahaha. Good job anyways :)

E

elementor-tww

Hi
I answer only in my own german language
if i see that the the website is in german. Or his profil
shows me "German".
The translation: "thanks for your reply - it's an Elementor product page; however, the problem with a standard ´theme is not there."

Seems that is a problem of his theme ;-)

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official