By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

WHY DOES "ELEMENTOR PRO COLUMN EDIT" NOT WORK FOR TABLETS ?

Leopoldo

Leopoldo

I'm experiencing functionality issue problems with Elementor PRO.

It's kind of weird. I have the full control of column width in Elementor with ordinary computers and mobile but I' don't any control of column width in the tablet mode. Therefore I can't style tablet (if you try to load ecreando.com onto a tablet you may see it). I added a snaphot (elementor enveiroment) to show you up the situation.
*) It is not a problem of compatibility with plugin (I deactivated all of them with no solution).
*) It is not a problem of compatibility with theme (I changed the theme - from Astra to generate press/Ocean WP) - with no solution).
*) all of plugins and theme updated to the last version.
*) my PHP version is 5.6.38

Could you please help me?

Thanks so much and happy new year!

Regards

LM

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 862
3lias

3lias

Try going into advanced and setting the padding and Margins all to 1

M

mctamara8

I am having the same issue. I cannot edit in tablet mode at all. Did you find a fix?

S

sonpit

The list is growing. I too have the same problem and also use OceanWP theme. When I go into Tablet view the column most settings don't work at all. There are a couple that work. I have to change the setting and then refresh my tablet to see results. The results do not show in Elementor.

Last edited:
AlexoElementor

AlexoElementor

Same issue here.

This is what happen when I create a brand new section in tablet mode.
Capture.JPG

Only in TABLET SIZE (1024 -->768) the column width goes crasy. I doesn't even work to edit the size manually .

I can say this started to happen during the updates of the last 2 months (I'd say end of December).

As Leopoldo did, I tried all the things you suggest before posting (disable plugin, change theme, etc).

1. System Info
  2. Server Environment
  3. Operating System: Linux
  4. Software: Apache
  5. MySQL version: MariaDB Server v5.6.42-84.2
  6. PHP Version: 7.2.16
  7. PHP Max Input Vars: 4000
  8. PHP Max Post Size: 128M
  9. GD Installed: Yes
  10. ZIP Installed: Yes
  11. Write Permissions: All right
  12. Elementor Library: Connected
  13. WordPress Environment
  14. Version: 5.1.1
  15. Site URL: alessandrosenato.com
  16. Home URL: alessandrosenato.com
  17. WP Multisite: No
  18. Max Upload Size: 128 MB
  19. Memory limit: 512M
  20. Permalink Structure: /%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
  21. Language: en-US
  22. Timezone: 0
  23. Admin Email: alessandro.senato@gmail.com
  24. Debug Mode: Active
  25. Theme
  26. Name: Avada Child
  27. Version: 1.0.0
  28. Author: ThemeFusion
  29. Child Theme: Yes
  30. Parent Theme Name: Avada
  31. Parent Theme Version: 5.9
  32. Parent Theme Author: ThemeFusion
  33. User
  34. Role: administrator
  35. WP Profile lang: en_US
  36. User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.86 Safari/537.36
  37. Active Plugins
  38. Contact Form 7 - 5.1.1 By Takayuki Miyoshi
  39. Elementor - 2.5.11 By Elementor.com
  40. Fusion Builder - 1.9 By ThemeFusion
  41. Fusion Core - 3.9 By ThemeFusion
  42. Google Website Translator - 1.4.2 By Prisna
  43. Modula - 2.0.7 By MachoThemes
  44. Modula PRO - 2.0.3 By Macho Themes
  45. Progress Map by CodeSpacing - 4.0 By Hicham Radi (CodeSpacing)
  46. ShortPixel Image Optimizer - 4.12.8 By ShortPixel
  47. Slider Revolution - 5.4.8.1 By ThemePunch
  48. Twenty20 Image Before-After - 1.5.5 By Zayed Baloch
  49. WP Statistics - 12.6.2 By VeronaLabs
Sorry I couldn't use Paste bin, because it won't let me post any link here

When changing the media portal, it arranges the column like this
Capture.JPG

additionally the Chrome console log

Thanks for the help guys

Attachments

• alessandrosenato.com-1554482420336g.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
J

Jayrock

I am experience similar issue, but only on nested columns.

M

MarBI

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem, changing the column width in tablet mode is just impossible. Does anybody have the solution to this problem?

A

Amelia

Hello,

I've discovered this forum because of this issue. It seems to be that the settings that you put in DO work but they don't show in Elementor tablet view. I haven't found a solution to this, I just use a tablet to test the changes, or resizing a browser window seems to work in the same way. I've tried all the other solutions, tests and fixes mentioned in this thread but none worked.

This doesn't seem to be listed on the Elementor website as a known bug - does anyone know why?

Thanks

Amelia

E

erik-22

Hello,

I've discovered this forum because of this issue. It seems to be that the settings that you put in DO work but they don't show in Elementor tablet view. I haven't found a solution to this, I just use a tablet to test the changes, or resizing a browser window seems to work in the same way. I've tried all the other solutions, tests and fixes mentioned in this thread but none worked.

This doesn't seem to be listed on the Elementor website as a known bug - does anyone know why?

Thanks

Amelia

For those who still are having problems in Tablet responsive mode, do a quick zoom out or zoom in in your browser and make sure it on 100%, that fixed the problem for me.
Apparently the browser's resolution does affect the responsive mode

J.Rivera

J.Rivera

I've had this problem for quite some time now and the zooming in and out worked.
Thank you @erik-22. :)
1595955533720.png

O

oscash

For those who still are having problems in Tablet responsive mode, do a quick zoom out or zoom in in your browser and make sure it on 100%, that fixed the problem for me.
Apparently the browser's resolution does affect the responsive mode

Made an account just to comment THANK YOU!! This helped fixed my column issues in tablet view.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official