By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Website loading in corner of page

k8lightstone

k8lightstone

My website is loading in the corner of the page and elementor builder is only showing up in HTML ... please see attached photos for reference! Help!
Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 6.10.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 6.10.44 PM.png

sms-design

sms-design

Could you help us with some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

In your case it could be that the theme you are using requires additional plugins that you did not install.

Or another install plugin is clashing with Elementor not all plugins play nice together

k8lightstone

k8lightstone

hey there,

here's a screenshot of the wp version and plugin versions I'm using.

the strange thing is I didn't add any plugins between when it was working and when it started being funky ... but now elementor is all over the place. I can't edit text editors, if i try to add a widget the widget disappears ... it's all buggy.

i ca't post my site url because i don't have enough posts to qualify ..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 9.10.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 9.10.35 PM.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 9.10.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 9.10.53 PM.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 203
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi. Elementor just updated. See if that is helpful.
If it doesn't solve the problem, make an issue report at https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues

I would do that first. It sometimes takes awhile for the github team to get back, so you may also want to post at FaceBook Elementor Community.

I hope it is fixed for you soon.

sms-design

sms-design

k8lightstone

k8lightstone

Thank you! the update resolved that issue. .. This is now happening with the drop-down menu - regardless of whether I use chrome or safari ..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 4.20.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 4.20.15 PM.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 4.20.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 4.20.39 PM.png
    272 KB · Views: 179
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Are saying the white spot I see is the dropdown from the menu?
Try to edit the navmenu widget style. Make sure the DropDown color is dark on all active, normal and hover actions. You may also want to place a divider just to test spacing.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official