By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Trying to edit webpages with Elementor brings up a message window that says "Enable Safe Mode"

D

ditkofan

The "Enable Safe Mode" does nothing and the troubleshooting hints don't work either. A Wordpress technician I spoke with in my local town of Virginia Beach says she can do nothing since the problem is in Elementor's source code which she can't change. She also said lots of her customers are having the same problem.The problem goes away for a few days then returns like it did today. Are Elementor owners aware of this problem? How long does it take to fix the problem? I am using the Hello Theme and don't have any extra plugins. I have been using Elementor for a few weeks until the last few days when this "Enable Safe Mode" glitch started.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 1.03.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 1.03.32 AM.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 127
Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
That is generally a simple fix, it could be anything from server side cache, outdated style and scripts or something on the page in question is causing a conflict. Such as embedded HTML code/script or 3rd party plugins.

Sometimes simply doing a hard refresh of the page will solve it ( indicates cache problem ),other times you need to assess what element is causing the problem, which is what safe mode is for.

D

ditkofan

Safe mode does nothing. If somebody can fix this problem for good I will pay them. The problem comes and goes.

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Safe mode does nothing. If somebody can fix this problem for good I will pay them. The problem comes and goes.

If safe mode doesnt do anything then its likely to be a 3rd party Elementor plugin or embed on the page. Or as an outside bet it could be your underlying theme. Its impossible to diagnose without knowing your plugins, theme, if everything is up todate , what server/host you use, what caching your server/host uses etc.

Diagnosing the problem, and fixing it may not mean its gone forever. If its 3rd party related then potentially every time there is an update, it could happen again. The fact you say it happens, the it goes away says to me its cache or updated plugin related.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official