By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question [SOLVED] How to center a shortcode in Elementor?

I

ikos

Hey,

I'm pretty new to Wordpress and Elementor. I added a widget with the elementor shortcode widget. Unfortunately by default the shortcode seems to be left aligned. Can I change it to center alignment?
Thank you.

Best
Oliver

sms-design

sms-design

Could you provide a screenshot and example which widget

I

ikos

Could you provide a screenshot and example which widget

Thank you for your reply. It's the Rewardstyle Widget which is used to integrate "Affiliate Shop Page" easily.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-03 um 11.39.26.png

sms-design

sms-design

Oliver given the way you have added the widget via a shortcode try doing this to centre

<center>[your-shortcode-here]</center> and if your not familiar with html yes it's spelt the american way.

Now the difference in appearance between editor and live could be any number of things, the theme, the widget script, column spacing.

Without seeing it live difficult to advise

I

ikos

Oliver given the way you have added the widget via a shortcode try doing this to centre

<center>[your-shortcode-here]</center> and if your not familiar with html yes it's spelt the american way.

Now the difference in appearance between editor and live could be any number of things, the theme, the widget script, column spacing.

Without seeing it live difficult to advise

Thank you it worked!

sms-design

sms-design

Please could you mark this as solved.

The Rolling Panda

The Rolling Panda

Hi Ikos,

It has nothing to do with your topic, but could you please let me know how did you mark your post as solved?

I've been looking for a way to mark my post as solved for 20 minutes, and it's starting to make me crazy

G

geometry

Hi There,

I have the same issue, however I want to align the shortcode to the right, have tried below but didn't work.
<right>[shortcode]</right>

Also tried the below, but not sure if it's overkill?

<div style="text-align:right;”>
[shortcode]
</div>

H

h_mortazavifar

Hi There,

I have the same issue, however I want to align the shortcode to the right, have tried below but didn't work.
<right>[shortcode]</right>

Also tried the below, but not sure if it's overkill?

<div style="text-align:right;”>
[shortcode]
</div>
I have the same issue!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official