By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Pass form data as URL parameters

A

ambrosia

Hello all,

I'm very new to Elementor and would appreciate any help :)

I have a form with two fields and my goal is to collect the data inserted by the user and send it as a URL parameter to a web service:

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

how do i add those IDs or Shortcodes to the webhook or redirect URL? for example, I would like the submit button to create the following URL based on the inserted name and number in the form:

sendMessage?name=John&number=123456789

I've tried different things with no success .... :(

Looking forward to any thought!
Best to all!
Ram

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 418
Khasis

Khasis

you have to add /?_name=[field id=”_name”] at the end of your redirect url i think

M

Moose

hi
i am having the same problem i found that if you use redirect instead of webhook it does replace the [field id=”_name”] with the user input
but than you need to redirect it to a url (you can put the same url or home page)

although if anyone can help with this thing i will be very grateful
somehow on the redirect it does pull the input but not via the webhook

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official