By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Nav menu Dropdown hidden

Stax

Stax

I cannot use any dropdown on my Nav Menu on my site silverstax.co.za including the mobile menu on

The Nav Menu shows, but dropdowns behind the next block. Z-index setting does not fix it

Stax

Stax

bump.....please I need some help I cannot make use any form of the dropdown menu

Last edited:
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Try a bottom padding on your nav bar, and see if that helps with the image problem.
Inspector says you have a CORS issue with this:
New chrome warning about Google Analytics cookie SameSite and ...

Which may also cause some issues.

Stax

Stax

Padding the Nav menu does show the dropdown but then there is a huge space between the 2 sections
I need the dropdown menu to drop over the next section and not behind it

Stax

Stax

I fixed it!
In each page setting I had to switch the page layout from Elementor Canvas to Default and then manage
the Nav Menu in the Theme builder. Only then does the dropdown work properly.

Tonio

Tonio

On my windows 10 laptop with either Firefox or Chrome, everything seems working fine. Same thing on Android phone. Have you been able to fix it? If so, I am interested to know what was the cause.

Edit: Lol, judging from the timestamps from this post and the one above it, they just crossed eachother. So I didn't read your answer before I asked if you had fixed it. Anyway, good to hear you found the solution!

Last edited:
Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I fixed it!
In each page setting I had to switch the page layout from Elementor Canvas to Default and then manage
the Nav Menu in the Theme builder. Only then does the dropdown work properly.

I'm glad you found the solution. Thank you for sharing so that others can benefit from your experience.

S

SaraMichelle

I wanted to chime in with the solution that worked for me. Under "field" --> "typography" --> "line-height" needs to be 1. At default it was blank so I figured it was correct, but you actually have to go in and make sure it's 1.

Hope that helps someone!

W

WWC

SaraMichelle, are you referring to the "typography" of the menu? I adjusted it and the drop down menu still appears underneath the content below

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official