By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Incorrect image display

thefrizelles

thefrizelles

Hi there,

I'm having a problem that I do not understand.

When I place these images in the editor they display correctly, as I want them to:
1627512783693.png

However, when I view them on the website (in Waterfox, Chrome, or even Edge) they always look like this:
1627512807010.png

I've gone so far as to delete the entire section and rebuild it, the inner sections and columns, without copying & pasting the images, but the problem remains.

I have no idea what is causing it and don't understand how it would look fine in the editor but not work outside of it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

xdunicorn

xdunicorn

Helo if you send me the images I will try to reproduce what you are trying to do, I guess is a problem of setting up columns in my opinion.

Or the main section is too large

thefrizelles

thefrizelles

Interestingly, today looking at it in my Waterfox browser with extensions it looks like this:
1629211626633.png

But if I open a private browsing window it looks like it did before...

I'll PM you the link if you want to download the images and also see the code for the page :)

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official