By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Help me find some functions

K

KrisKross

Well, I am working for the first time with wordpress to build my website, I am working with plugins like elementor, woocommerce and others, and I have 2 little problems, 2 things that I could not find, first I need a button that opens as a drop-down menu, For example, I have a button that says color, and when I click it, I release a small menu right there with the different colors that would be my products, and the last thing I don't know how to do is, for example, I have a section called, build your own bike, and what I need is for people to be able to choose each product of each part of the bicycle and at the end to show how much the total price of what they chose would be, and add it all to the cart at the same time, not one by one , but choose the products and give how to add everything to the cart or something like that, and now, those would be my problems

L

lari

For problem number one, you might find using a popup useful.

Here's a video on someone creating a popup to use as a custom menu.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official