By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Drop Down Menus not Working on Pages Created with Elementor

P

Philbeaux

Very new to Elementor and am just playing around with it seeing what does what.
Well I created a couple of pages, really just throwing different elements on it and I've noticed that the drop-down menus will not ...."drop down" with any pages I create in Elementor but they work just fine on all other posts.

Any idea why that would be?

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

Hi, @Philbeaux I can't say for sure without seeing how you have set up your menus.

But if you have not already done so, go to Appearance -> Menus then you will see that you can drag your sub-menus to the right a few spaces underneath the main menu item. this will tell Elementor that they are sub-menus and need to dropdown.

Then when you use the navmenu widget on the page, you should be able to see the dropdowns.

P

Philbeaux

Well after a little troubleshooting it turned out it was a plugin conflict.
Thanks though.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

I'm glad you were able to fix it.
Please place "** SOLVED **" at the beinning of your post so that others who are searching will be able to see.

Koni Kodes

Koni Kodes

:) Great! Thank you.
We usually place it on the first post in front of the original question. But this works too.

E

edsaxman

Very new to Elementor and am just playing around with it seeing what does what.
Well I created a couple of pages, really just throwing different elements on it and I've noticed that the drop-down menus will not ...."drop down" with any pages I create in Elementor but they work just fine on all other posts.

Any idea why that would be?
May I ask, which plugin was conflicting? I am having the same issue. Thanks!

P

Pepper3456

Anything on this? I cant get elementor to show menu on any webpage either. i have disabled and renabled on plugins, updated and show no conflicts. Even tried Nav Menu and checked code. Nothing is letting the menu show. Elementor has been a huge waste of time so far

J

Jasper

I have the same issue as Pepper. I use a third party theme that uses WPBakery as page builder. This is a fairly poor builder and Elementor has way more freedom. But menu is not showing anymore.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official