By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Can't edit images in elementor

T

Tchatch233

Hi everyone, I'm new to using wordpress.
I have a problem with managing images in Elementor.
I've already read about troubleshooting images in elementor but can't find the problem.

When I click on any image in Elementor and try to change it or upload a new image, I just can't.
In every tutorial I see, the image shows up in the style sections underneath the word IMAGE and your can just click on it and import an image. It never shows up in my case and so I can't change it. I can only change the format. Here's what it looks like.

Anyone has any clue for me?
Thanks.

Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 à 11.33.32.png

T

Tchatch233

Messing around, I just found that the same thing works in Word press block builder but not in elementor.. Anyone has any clue what the problem might be?

J

jamnbiscuits

I have had luck purging the cache, and also closing browser and reloading the whole site by logging out and back in again.
I tried installing older versions of elementor with no luck. The other tedious task is to deactivate plugins one by one and see if the function works.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official