By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Find a line of code

C

Chris R

When I use a h1 tag checker I can see that my home page actually has 2 h1 tags. One I want to keep and another I want to delete. Problem is that the one I want to delete I cannot for the life of me find anywhere on the page when using 'edit with elementor'. I can see the line with 'view page source' in Firefox, I did see it on a test page using WordPress editor but if I go there with my actual home page I'll loose everything I've created with Elementor. I understand Pro has a html editor but is there any way I can search for this line of code in Elementor to delete it? Thanks

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure you are using the template "elementor full width" on the homepage, it's likely you are still using the "default" page template and its pulling the H1 from under the default templates. Using the "Elementor full width" overrides the underlying templates and just uses the Elementor styling you've added to your homepage with "edit with elementor"

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official