By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Unresponsive header/website

V

Viveck Bharadwaj

Hi, I am fairly new to WordPress, elementor, and the world of web designing, so this problem may sound amateurish to a few people here but I have been facing an issue with my website. The website is still incomplete but I have already encountered a design hiccup and would want to resolve it before I complete my website.

As you can see from the website I have created a custom transparent header. But in the process, I realized that the background section of the website is not responsive. I noticed the problem when I resized the web browser to test the responsiveness of the website.

As per the standard process, the image should seamlessly fit when resized however I noticed resizing the website on my browser the Header started to shift down and show a black margin (not sure if I am able to communicate effectively here since I don’t know the right jargons)

I am attaching a reference image of my problem for your perusal.

JVncRlh.jpg

I had put custom margins for all three modes as follows:

Desktop View- Bottom Margin (-110)
Tablet View- Bottom Margin (-115)
Mobile View- Bottom Margin (-120)

To be honest, the website layout looks normal on all three views but as I mentioned earlier on resizing the website on my browser (both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge),the problem looks quite evident.

What am I doing wrong and how do I eliminate such elementary problems going forward? Please help!

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official