By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Theme defaults subverted

C

calalilyuf

My theme used to automatically apply when I used Elementor Pro. But now (even though it says my theme is the default and Elementor settings says it will inherit theme) it's applying a default setting which I am assuming is Elementor/Theme builder related. The pink button was my theme's style but now all that shows is the grey one when I add a new button (prior to today, the pink one showed when I added a new button). The same thing goes for fonts and color theme. How do I get back my theme style? I tried reverting to a backup with no success and I've even changed themes to make sure it wasn't Astra's problem. Even with an entirely new theme I get same default settings instead of theme settings. I made no changes other than updating Elementor/Elementor Pro.

Attachments

• Theme issue.jpg
    Theme issue.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 316

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official