By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Spacing differences between preview and reality for social icons, post carousel, and more

sarcadia

sarcadia

Hi there,
I'm new to elementor and pretty new to wordpress, so I apologize if I omit any important information – I could really use your help though! The theme I'm using is OceanWP.

I'm noticing some spacing issues with different elementor widgets, where the size and spacing will appear one way while I'm logged in but actually look quite different from an actual user perspective. (Site is inkychai.com)

The specific widgets I'm having troubles with are the post carousel and social icons. But then I'm also having a problem where the divider shows up as the wrong color. So I'm wondering if there's something I have installed or something I've done previously that is causing problems with elementor as a whole. Has anyone encountered little things like this?

Preview:
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 1.50.24 PM.png

Reality:
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 1.25.43 PM.png

Preview:
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 1.25.25 PM.png

Reality:
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 1.25.34 PM.png

Thank you so much in advance for any advice you're able to give! I've cleared my cache and checked for conflicting plugins but that hasn't helped so far. They're minor differences but it's real annoying – I've started adding a ton of extra space into my post carousel on the home page to make up for the fact that the space will appear smaller in reality.

Best,
Sarah

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official