By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Single Post Template not working with the post widget

T

TravelScrewd

Hi everyone.
My issue is, I've created a home page using the post widgets. Every time a new post is uploaded it automatically appears on the frontpage in the Post Widgets. It's great. The actual Post or Blog is still in WordPress format which has been fine until we went through all the 60 or so posts and started to add Categories and Tags as required for SEO. Now all the Categories and Tags are appearing at the bottom of each Post/Blog. Looks nasty - unprofessional. I've tried every script/code I could find on the internet and non of them work to hide the Categories/Tags. Finally, I tried a Single Post Template and it doubled up the Featured Image on the Post/Blog page but did remove the Categories and Tags from appearing at the bottom of the Post/Blog. I figured out if I remove the Featured Image first, create the template, re load the Featured Image, the Post/Blog page worked beautifully. Trouble was when I checked the home page the image was now missing from the Post Widget on the homepage.
Has anyone had this and know how to fix it. I sure want to use the Single Post Template and the Post Widget in the site.
Thanks
TravelScrewd

They_Move

They_Move

What's the secret to getting the posts to appear in the widget properly?

T

TravelScrewd

quote "What's the secret to getting the posts to appear in the widget properly?"
yea what is it?

They_Move

They_Move

I thought you knew. LOL I'm lost just trying to get my posts live so peeps can read them.

T

TravelScrewd

Everything works great for me until the Template gets involved, then no Post Widget image.

They_Move

They_Move

I can't even get that far...I want the static homepage with the posts widget on there, I've built my separate posts page...and now what. I can't get things to link up properly. GRRRRRR

T

TravelScrewd

is there anybody here that actually responds from Elementor?

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official