By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Related articles with blogmentor

MVRIXX

MVRIXX

Hello everyone, I have started implementing a "related articles" section in my website (using blogmentor) and I am having problems with how it is shown in the front end when they are articles. The pages get shown in this way:
1705805257554.png

but, when they are articles they get shown this way:
1705805299956.png

The color of the letter coincides with the color I have established for links in my theme (Golden),and it also does not show the gray borders that do exist in the pages.

Additionally, the articles's related articles in mobile get excessively aligned to the left, something that does not happen in pages.

I believe that this is because somehow in pages it keeps blogmentor´s configuration but it gets broken when they are articles. I would like the articles to have the same configuration as the pages.

Thank you in advance to whoever can help me.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official