By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Please help!

M

mjh2017

Hello,
I am creating a new website and editing with elementor. Right when I thought I was getting the hang of it, I ran into trouble. I am not very tech savvy so I've basically followed youtube videos to get this far.
This is what I'm having problems with. When I try to edit a page on my menu, for example ( Home, Services, About, Pricing, Contact) if I click one of the pages to edit it, it highlights TWO of the pages on the menu and whatever edits I make to a page, it duplicates it on the other page. So now my Pricing page layout is copied and appears under both Pricing and Contact. Any help is appreciated!
Thank you.

E

elementor-tww

Hi mjh2017
First take a look at your permalink of the pages. (Look at my sreenshot).
Do yo have pages with the same link adress? Have you menu items with the same link adress? If you work with templates it is importend that you tell the template on which pages the template you want to use
Andreas

Attachments

• pages_issue.jpg
    pages_issue.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 150

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official