By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

New Website Development

B

borkach

Hey there!

I am looking for some community brainstorming here for my next project. Basically it’s news website with a forum, recruitment side, and a shop.

Here is what the new project needs to have:

• A mega menu - ElementsKIT works fine for me, but can anyone suggest anything better?
  • Forum - lots of plugins here, and to be honest I don’t really know which one would be best for this project. Can anyone suggest something suitable that works fine with Elementor?
  • Recruitment portal - this is something simple, a job board with a filter, no need for user login. There’s a bunch of plugins that look fine, anyone have experience with any of them?
  • Ecommerce store - this is basic af. I’m thinking about woocommerce because it works fine for me so far. Thoughts?
What do you think would be the best way to go about this? Anyone know of any templates that could save me on legwork? Or have done similar projects or part of this project? Budget is not an issue.

Thank you all in advance,

B

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official