By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Need Urgent Help for adding content in page

I

immalir

Hi folks need urgent help with my website I am working on
can someone please guide me how I can add content in "FAQs" section from main menu. I went to wordpress dashboard and then all pages then clicked FAQs then "edit with elementor" but it again shows the content of landing page ? can some one please share with me any video or tip, how can I add content in FAQs, I am afraid as any foolish mistake can result my data loss since i am newbie.

120523797_10159070778952160_4153537491896172500_o.jpg

120365307_10159070799607160_1971133642566400854_n.jpg

I also checked in wordpress dashboard pages and it shows, "custom mugs" as front page: but there is a thing which is making me confused and scared. .................when i tried to edit "FAQs" with elementor with 5 lines and it shows up with all the content of front page, so I added few lines of "FAQs" content to see what happens.... the result is when I click "FAQs" tab on front page it shows up all the content of front page plus 5 lines of what I added manually. while the Front Page does not show those 5 lines of FAQS.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official