By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Is loading a "premium banner" a feature only available with a paid version of Elementor ?

T

terryt

Hi everyone - I am having a problem with Elementor that I'm hoping someone here can help with. I have been working through a video which is showing how to build an online store. In the video, Elementor is being used, and it is all the free version (with Essential addons for Elementor, and Essential premium addons for Elementor added as plugins).

My problem is that I would like to add a premium banner (as he does in his video),but when I do a search for "banner", nothing comes up. In the video, when "banner" is entered in the search engine, he gets two types of banners that appear, and he drags the premium banner over to his Elementor page. I can't duplicate what he is doing, and I was wondering if this could be a "paid" feature. The title of the plugin I'm using (Premium Addons For Elementor). suggests that it should be there to use. Could anyone here explain what I would have to do to be able to access a premium banner like he is doing in the video ?

The video I'm working through is here:
and the banner I'm talking about is added at ~ 2:13:50 or so. When I do a search just like he does, I get a blank space, with no banners at all showing up ??? Could anyone shed some light on this ? thanks in advance, Terry

Tonio

Tonio

I tried to recreate this problem by installing the free version of the premium addons plugin, but it worked for me. When I type 'banner' a box with 'premium banner' appears. Did you activate the plugin? If that doesn't help, uninstall it and install it again.

Last edited:
T

terryt

Thanks Tonio - Yes, it looks like I had a corrupt version of Premium addons. I had to delete my plugin and reinstall it. It still doesn't do exactly what Elliott's is doing (I only get one type of banner with the search - he gets two ???),but I do get the premium banner that he loads onto the page, so that is excellent !!! Thank you Tonio !!!!

Tonio

Tonio

Great!

The second hit he gets from the keyword 'banner' is not from Premium addons but from the Jetpack plugin. Maybe it isn't installed, or Jetpack has made changes to the plugin.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official