By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Inline Text help needed

goodonline

goodonline

I have two header elements that I need inline. (the lower part of the image is what I am after)
The upper part is my progress. I have both elements set to inline (auto) in Advanced / Positioning.
My goal is to have the secondary text "broker" to fill the rest of the space with its background color.
The one caveat is that I need the width of the person's name to be flexible. Other names will be placed in this format that will have varying widths.
I could set this up with columns, but this would entail a lot of work for each individual and the lengths of their names plus revising each one for desktop, tablet, and phone configurations.
I have spent a couple of hours on this today and my brain is fried. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-29 092208.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-29 092208.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 176
goodonline

goodonline

I could not get this to work, so I changed up the design.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official