By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How do I pass data from one Elementor Form into another Elementor Form on a NEW PAGE?? Question for Experienced User?

F

fourwindsair

I am building a very large form with calculations into a single online quote form. I am using the dynamic.ooo plugin for the "Amount" Form field in order to calculate values. The radio button and Selection form fields cause "calculation jumping" (my personal term to describe) when I have too large of a form, making my intended purpose impossible. I believe an easy fix would be to take a "subtotal" field amount from the "Amount" form field value and pass that single value over to another page with a new form. How can I retrieve this value; or if it's easier; all values of all fields into a new form on ANOTHER PAGE? The "multi-step" form option is not solving my issue obviously because it is still the same singular form with too much going on to function. I need a new page or something to account for my data processing issue.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official