By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

How do I make a nav menu on a landing page

D

drgiardina

I created a landing page and have different areas of the page someone can access using buttons I made. The problem is when I switch to mobile the buttons just stack on top of each other and looks dumb. How to I create a menu on the landing page that allows the user to go to a section of the page? I do not have a header menu because I do not want the person to leave the landing page.
Hope I explained it well.
Thanks

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Use the WP Menu widget so it still has break point functionality and turns into a hamburger menu on mobile.

For landing pages i typically create a seperate header/menu so it still looks as apart of the brand, just without the global nav so they can't escape from that landing page easily.

DigitalNomad

DigitalNomad

Yeah WP menu widget or search for custom menu plugins

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official