By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Question Help with hiding a page title

T

timmyfatlips

Hi there,
I've helping a friend out with her site, have made a page in Elementor and want to hide the title.
Unfortunately, simply checking the Hide Title option in Elementor for the page doesn't work - but going into Elementor settings, there's the following option:
Elementor lets you hide the page title. This works for themes that have "h1.entry-title" selector. If your theme's selector is different, please enter it above.

I'm presuming this is why I can't just check the Hide Title box.
I'm using the Elemento Photography theme - can anyone tell me what the relevant selector would be that I'd need to enter into the settings please (or how to find it)?

Many thanks,
Tim

T

timmyfatlips

I got it sorted - I just needed to go to my page in the browser, right click on the title, and 'Inspect Element'. That revealed that I needed to change the selector to 'page-title'.
Hopefully this will be helpful for someone else.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official