By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!
elementor official

Help removing js from page template

A

Avi8tor

I'm using Elementor Pro and added a js code snippet to the default page template about a year ago - I now need to remove it but for the life of me can't find where it is or remember how I added it! Here are the details I know:
I've got 4 page templates installed - Default, Elementor Canvas, Elementor Full Width, and Theme. The code is in the Default template.
I've checked the header and footer templates - it isn't in those. It appears just below the closing </header> tag in the rendered page source.
It isn't in the Custom Code section, either.
When I open the single page template in the editor, I can't find the code anywhere.
I've disabled all plugins to see if it was added through a plugin. It still appears on all pages.

This is driving me crazy! I've been searching for a week to track it down with no luck.

Here the code as it appears in the rendered page source. I've included it in case the div class name helps:

<div class="elementor-widget-container"> [B]<script id="Line2_Widget_Script" src="https://xxxxText.Me/s/xxx" type="xxxxxx-text/javascript"></script>[/B] </div>

Any ideas? thanks for your help!

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official