By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Pro and Woocommerce Lotteries with Pick Number Mod Template Issue

dhanmer

dhanmer

I'm having quite a few issues with building a product page template in conjunction with the Woocommerce Lotteries plugin and it's number picker modification add-on. Fortunately I've fixed most issues however I am wanting to display the countdown and quantity left in the template (see images attached) but can't seem to find a way of doing this.

I am hoping I can do this without installing third party plugins (eg. WooLentor) as they must be a way of pulling this information from the product itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Required Information.png
    Required Information.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 402
  • Product Page Default.png
    Product Page Default.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Product Page Template.png
    Product Page Template.png
    113 KB · Views: 403
M

mylife007

Hi did you manage to fix this? If yes, could you please guide me on how to do this as I am really struggling to get the both working in order. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official