By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Builder appears different in 2 different websites

B

bobvalenta

I consider myself a newby, but fairly bright. I have looked at the obvious things, like plugin versions (listed below).

I am trying to figure out what plugin, addon, element, extension, tool, or what-have-you, would have made this change, so I can duplicate it on my other site.

Just prior to upgrading to EA Pro, I remember installing several addons individually. I can't find where they are listed, now.
But, one of them changed my Elementor Pro Builder appearance dramatically, so that the "Update" button was now in the right corner of a black bar above the page (not the WP black bar),instead of a small black bar under the widgets. I will place pics below along with the plugin versions I have.

brave_screenshot_mick4yourvote.com (1).png
brave_screenshot_leerepublican.com (54).png

Both sites are using the same version of plugins for:
WordPress: 6.5.4
Elementor: v3.21.8
Elementor Pro: v3.21.3
Essential Addons: 5.9.24
Essential Addons Pro: 5.11.0.3
Unlimited Addons (not pro): 1.5.110

Different versions are:
Hello Elementor Theme: 3.0.1 & 3.0.2

hedburgaren

hedburgaren

The second option is a new beta feature of Elementor. You can turn it on/off by:

Backend > Elementor > Settings > Features > Editor Top Bar

Personally, the top bar drives me crazy! But I guess it's just because I'm old and used to working in the "old" layout.

Happy building!

B

bobvalenta

The second option is a new beta feature of Elementor. You can turn it on/off by:

Backend > Elementor > Settings > Features > Editor Top Bar

Personally, the top bar drives me crazy! But I guess it's just because I'm old and used to working in the "old" layout.

Happy building!
Thanks. You nailed it.
I know what you mean about the top bar driving you crazy. I didn't like it at first, either. But, I got used to it, and then when I created 2 new sites, they started off old-school. For my own sanity, I needed the consistency. Thanks again for the info.

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official