By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Elementor Background URL video and slider image not loading

V

Vishal1007

I've inserted an URL for the video bg, but couldn't find the video loaded in the live site after the update. Can we view the video rendered in the preview? Any help would be much appreciable. Thanks.

sms-design

sms-design

Some more information about version of
  • wordpress
  • elementor free/pro
  • widget
  • theme
  • Web browser
  • OS mac/pc/linux
Screenshot or site url may help people answer your questions.

V

Vishal1007

This did work when I tried previously. Tried in Firefox, Chrome. I've attached the screenshots for a better understanding.

Live site, you can see the grey color instead of video bg
ss1.png

In Elementor:
ss2.PNG

sms-design

sms-design

Your grey background could be because of a lazyload (caching) plugin not rendering the video disable all plugins.

But I stress we are working in the dark here because we know nothing about what plugins version etc you are using

V

Vishal1007

I just cross-checked with the installed plugins, didn't find any caching plugins. Thanks for your help.

F

firstreview

Do you use Cloudflare? I've had problems like that before

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official