By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Editing Elementor Page is causing problem in Safari

A

Afritrada

Using theme: Houzez with Elementor.

Problem: Since the latest update of Elementor we are facing Ipad problems on gambiaproperty.com and gambiapropertyshop.com (cq after editing the Elementor pages)

I report back the following tests.

1. As Houzez already advised, we’ve switched off all cache, minifyers, theme optimization tools, Cloudflare, but the problems are still there. Server cache we don’t use since our host uses shared servers.

2. The websites still don’t functioning on Ipads even if we have only the required plugins activated as theme maker advised, with all other third party plugins switched off.

3. We used all Elementor tools (regenerate etc)

4. Testing (activate/deactivate) the plugins one by one trying to eliminate the problems, we’ve ended up that Redux is the problem maker which is a required plugin.

5. Redux / Github however don’t give support as the Redux plugin comes with the theme. But refer back to Elementor.

Definition of the problem is: With Redux plugin activated, the hamburger menu don’t work, sign in / register button don’t work and images are not loading on home and property pages on our Ipads. When we switch Redux off, the images on all pages appear again, however the header and footer disappears, and changes all the prices to US Dollars. The websites are still working fine on mobile, laptop and desktop, so it seems to me that the theme / Elementor is not functioning well only on Ipads.

While I am not even sure if Elementor is the real problem in combi with ......

Any help or suggestions are highly welcome.

Thanks in advance

Rick

A

Afritrada

Extra info: To get it even more complicated, theme maker claims that on his Ipad he has no problems, but our 3 and 1 from a client don't work

A

Afritrada

Extra info: The same problem occures with 2 other websites both build also with Elementor. One is working, the other one not with the same problems like in gambiaproperty.com and gambiapropertyshop.com. Following the same solution procedures. And now on 8 Ipads

Forestviewgambia.com and kololisands.com

A

Afritrada

Good day,

My clients want to start up legal procedure because Elementor still don't work on iPads. The issue is dragging on too long, so can you provide me your legal address.

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official