By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Basic theme needed

P

palikea

I am new to WP and Elementor and have been trying to build a site with static pages consisting of a sticky header at the top, a footer always at the bottom (even with short content),and a content area between. The z-index of the header needs to layer it above the page content so scrolling will not put stuff on top of the header. The content area needs to have a sidebar on the left stuck to the bottom of the header and top of the footer. The sidebar needs to have a table of contents for the content on the page. There will be some pages without the need for a sidebar. This seems like it should be real easy but I have been trying things for a couple of weeks now trying to get it all working. I have watched endless tutorials and gotten pieces of this working without Elementor but no complete solution. I have Elementor Pro. I am happy to pay for a couple of hours of someone's time to give me the basic theme. I have attached a pdf that illustrates the theme layout.

Attachments

• Needed theme.pdf
    48.6 KB · Views: 230

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official