By using Elementorforum.com’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the Best Wordpress and Elementor Support forum

Provide or get advice on everything Elementor and Wordpress, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love Wordpress and Elementor

Join us!

Aha, now I see it. New here. Need help.

F

Fletchdad

Hi. I posted already and didnt see this thread. So hi!

Since it is the introduction:

I am a musician and tour guide. I have been working as a musician the longest but do both seriously. I am making my own new webpages, and am neither a coder nor a Webdesigner...... I need websites for my band, for me and for my tours. I have all websites already, only one is up and running and it looks like... well.. I did it.. Not good. But I now have Elementor Pro and have spent a lot of time learning how to use it, but only wysiwyg, I do not code. I can copy and past and I am ok with going into coded areas, but anyway...

So now I obviously have the time... sigh.... and I cant afford a web designer anyway, so I am doing it all myself. I have a basic grasp of WordPress and Elementor pro, but most of what I know is Elementor pro. I do not need a lot of costly add-ons, as much as I would like, so I am hoping I can do some more intricate stuff with only elementor pro and hopefully free plug ins..?? Here is a link to my first thread. OK, I cant post a link but it is in the Elementor Help and Support thread, the only one from me. It has the usual website stuff but is calledc: elementor-pro-need-sticky-shrink-header-then-a-fixed-slider-that-disappears-into-content.5752/

Please let me know if I need to put this somewhere else. And thanks in advance for any help. And in th etitle of my question I siad elemntor pro, I am not a pro I have it... I hope that wasnt confusing.....

Latest posts

Latest Resources

Other Elementor Resources

elementor official